Puppets Up! International Puppet Festival - Almonte ON
Almonte ON K0A 1A0
This weekend festival is unique on the international scene and takes over Almonte's Mill Street and the surrounding area in early August. After 11 years then a hiatus, Puppets Up! is back in 2022: August 12-14! After a limited afternoon schedule on the Friday, the weekend has ten shows on four stages, street vendors, and a parade on both days, making one exceptional weekend. Operated by volunteers, the festival has lots of fun jobs to choose from: ticket sellers, theatre hosts, parade marshals, stagehands, kids’ craft tent helpers, and more. Volunteers get festival T-shirts and festival passes. There are also special adult shows on Friday & Saturday night.
Sep 1 - 30 Retrospective: Having Said That...
Sep 11 - 30 Eric Uren
Sep 24 - 30 Eric Uren on the Patio
Sep 29 Graven aka Matty McKechnie
Sep 30 Jeff Callery
Oct 1 Perth Night Market
Oct 1 - Nov 6 Cedar Hill Fall Weekends
- Don Bruner —The Pleasures of Rerouting
- Almonte Fibrefest A Two-Day Festival of the Fibre Arts
- Perth Autumn Studio Tour New Dates! Tour Takes Place in September This Year
- Ice Breaker has World Premiere in Perth
- Living the Blues: an Interview with Steve Marriner
- These Blues Won’tGet You Down!
- How Much Would YouPay for a White Painting?
- Ottawa Valley Country Music Lives On!
- What Makes an Alpaca Farm Sustainable?
- Looking Back in Almonte