Perth Civitan Club & Hall - Perth ON
6787 County Rd 43 Perth ON K7H 1B0
The Perth Civitan Club was established in 1945 and today has more than 110 members. This community organization fundraises for and hosts a wide variety of activities.
The hall, available for rental, has multimedia capability and audio systems suitable for a business meeting or a celebration, and offers a full in-house catering service and licensed bar.
All Hosted Events
Youth Halloween Party & Haunted House
Mon, 31 Oct 2022 - Mon, 31 Oct
Time: 6:00PM - 9:00pm
Haunted house for different age groups, free treats.
Perth Civitan Club & Hall
63 Gore St. E.
Guatemala Stove Project Dance
Sat, 19 Nov 2022 - Sat, 19 Nov
Time: 7:00PM - 12:00am
Move to the groove of DLUX, a 7-piece dance band (Motown classics, Talking Heads, Clash, Ricky Lee Jones, Dr. John, rock and roll classics, plus lots of harmonies!) while supporting GSP as they assist in the relief of poverty & improve the health & well being of the Indigenous & other disadvantaged peoples of Guatemala, & of similar peoples in other areas.
Guatemala Stove Project
6787 County Rd 43
Oct 1 - Nov 6 Cedar Hill Fall Weekends
Oct 2 - 30 Exhibit: Chelsea Charlebois' Pieces of Me
Oct 7 Brock Zeman
Oct 7 - 9 Expressions of Art
Oct 8 - 9 Mississippi Mills Art Romp
Oct 10 The Co-conspirators
Oct 11 Piano Bar w/Benni Vander
Oct 13 - 27 Matt Dickson
- Turpin’s Trail Returns to CP
- Marina Raike — Halloween Alert:She Has a Skeletonin her Closet!
- Almonte in Concert’s New Season is a Classic
- Mississippi Mills Art Romp Returns for Thanksgiving
- Weekly Song Circle at Equator Coffee
- Two Plays inOne Exciting Evening
- Save the Date for MAG!
- Expressions of Art
- Harvest Market Time Almonte’s Harvest and Christmas Markets
- Guatemala Stove Project Update