Peches & Poivre from sweet to savory - Almonte ON
89 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Peches & Poivre is an old-fashioned general store and modern food emporium rolled into one. Savoury and sweet offerings, special beverage lines, local cheeses, tea and coffee, table linens, housewares, kitchen gadgets and more.
Ottawa Valley gift baskets and artisanal cheese from the Valley and beyond are among the store's specialisms.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jun 11 - Jul 9 Eric Uren on the Patio
Jul 4 Jason Kent
Jul 4 The Texas Horns
Jul 5 Without Willow
Jul 7 Joel Plaskett
Jul 7 Jay Smith
Jul 7 The Tempest
Jul 8 Sean Pinchin
Jul 9 Book Signing: Rod Carley
- Dave Card — He Lives Up to his Name
- Explore Perth During Stewart Park Festival Weekend
- Hummingbird Celebrates 10 Years!
- OUTERBRIDGE — Clockwork Mysteries Canada’s Grand Masters of IllusionReturn to the Station Theatre in Smiths Falls
- There is Bad Bloodin Dry Stone…
- Midsummer Herbfestis Back in White Lake!
- Bloomfest Garden Art Show and Sale
- A Company of Fools PresentsThe Tempest
- History Comes Alive in Middleville
- Spotlight on the Mississippi Mudds