Mill of Kintail Conservation Area - Almonte ON
2854 Concession 8 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Trails are open year round, 7 days a week from dawn to dusk. The R. Tait Mackenzie Museum and Dr. James Naismith Museum are open from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm from Victoria Day until Thanksgiving Monday each year. The Mill of Kintail hosts many arts and astronomy events, and is home to the annual Kintail Country Christmas. Available for large group rentals. Volunteers are needed to help maintain and enhance the gardens, monitor trails, and assist with special events.
Sep 1 - 30 Retrospective: Having Said That...
Sep 11 - 30 Eric Uren
Sep 24 - 30 Eric Uren on the Patio
Sep 26 Steve Stacey & Pat Robillard
Sep 29 Graven aka Matty McKechnie
Sep 30 Jeff Callery
Oct 1 - 15 Eric Uren on the Patio
Oct 1 Perth Night Market
- Don Bruner —The Pleasures of Rerouting
- Almonte Fibrefest A Two-Day Festival of the Fibre Arts
- Perth Autumn Studio Tour New Dates! Tour Takes Place in September This Year
- Ice Breaker has World Premiere in Perth
- Living the Blues: an Interview with Steve Marriner
- These Blues Won’tGet You Down!
- How Much Would YouPay for a White Painting?
- Ottawa Valley Country Music Lives On!
- What Makes an Alpaca Farm Sustainable?
- Looking Back in Almonte