Mill of Kintail Conservation Area - Almonte ON
2854 Concession 8 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Trails are open year round, 7 days a week from dawn to dusk. The R. Tait Mackenzie Museum and Dr. James Naismith Museum are open from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm from Victoria Day until Thanksgiving Monday each year. The Mill of Kintail hosts many arts and astronomy events, and is home to the annual Kintail Country Christmas. Available for large group rentals. Volunteers are needed to help maintain and enhance the gardens, monitor trails, and assist with special events.
Sep 1 - Oct 30 Transition: Ginny Fobert, Judi Miller, Dayle VanAlstine
Oct 26 Bon Evans & Dave Bull
Oct 28 Al Lerman
Oct 29 Matt Dickson
Oct 30 Chris Murphy
Nov 2 Eric Uren
Nov 4 - 18 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans
Nov 6 - 7 Itty Bitty Arts & Crafts Show
Nov 6 John Wilberforce
- Keith Busher — Art Advocate & Provocateur, Gallery Owner and Curator
- Romp, Stomp & Chomp! Thanksgiving Art Tour in Mississippi Mills
- One Day Only Open Studio Art by Catherine Orfald and Rita Redner
- More Music at MERA!
- From Quiet to Concerts Almonte in Concert Returns to Old Town Hall This Fall
- Leave the Leaves (and other counter-intuitive suggestions)
- Rural Root Goes Fishing! The Great Kooshog Lake Hollis McCauley Fishing Derby
- Fall Colours Walk at Blueberry Mountain
- Red Trillium Fall Tour
- Pumpkins-Plus in Perth Ghost Walks, Pumpkin Carving and More!