Home Hospice North Lanark - Almonte
P.O. Box 787 Almonte K0A 1A0
Hub Hospice North Lanark (previously Hub Hospice Palliative Care) seeks to ensure that individuals and their caregivers are well supported through the end-of-life experience; and that, where possible and when the individual so wishes, is able to die at home. They believe that palliative support of those dying, and their caregivers, is an integral part of a healthy community life.
- Jack Stekelenburg — “Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?”
- Pop, Pivots & Pirouettes Folkus presents The Pairs & Tragedy Ann,In-Person and Virtually!
- ** CANCELLED ** The Snow Moon Festival
- Meet the Artist —Mireille Asselin, Soprano
- Bane of All Things — a Début Novel
- Carleton Place Library Reopens to the Public
- Almonte Lectures
- A New Year: Determined Action! Lanark County Creates Its Climate Action Plan
- Birdhouse Bonanza 2022
- Not In My Back Yard? An Ode to Community Gardens