Fulton’s Pancake House and Sugar Bush - Pakenham ON
#291, 6th Concession Road RR #1 Pakenham ON K0A 2X0
400 forested acres nestled between the picturesque towns of Almonte and Pakenham, Fulton's is one of the best-loved and -known sugar camps in Lanark County. Seasonal hours, as well as Maple Shoppe open Tues, Thurs and by chance or appointment.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience