Fulton’s Pancake House and Sugar Bush - Pakenham ON
#291, 6th Concession Road RR #1 Pakenham ON K0A 2X0
400 forested acres nestled between the picturesque towns of Almonte and Pakenham, Fulton's is one of the best-loved and -known sugar camps in Lanark County. Seasonal hours, as well as Maple Shoppe open Tues, Thurs and by chance or appointment.
Nov 27 - Dec 4 See Santa Outdoors
Dec 1 - Jan 3 The Art of Gift
Dec 4 Pakenham Xmas Parade
Dec 4 Perth Santa Claus Parade
- Meed Barnett — Feral Art and Fabulous Jewellery
- Itty Bitty Arts and Crafts Sale
- Studio Theatre Returns with Educating Rita
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Norm Foster Fun in November Community Theatre is LIVE Again in Smiths Falls!
- Rural Root Goes Fishing with Kooshog Lake
- Sketchy Santa — Holiday Shorts Humm Team Productions Presents Hilarious Sketches for Adults
- 7th Anniversary Showat Sivarulrasa Gallery
- Holiday Stocking Drive
- Carleton Place Winter Wonderland Festival