Carleton Place Canoe Club - Carleton Place ON
To rent, please contact Steph Scollan at email@example.com or 613-257-1690.
179 John St. Carleton Place ON K7C 3P3
Located on the shores of the Mississippi River in the heart of the Ottawa Valley, the club has been in existence since 1893 and has provided the youth and general public of the area a great source of recreation and/or competitive racing for over a century.
The upper portion of the club is divided into a large main hall (with stage), the David G. Findlay boardroom and a functioning kitchen. The main hall has seating capacity slightly over 200 and is used throughout the year for one-time rentals such as wedding receptions etc., as well as multi-time rentals which include a Tai Kwon Do club, Seniors' fitness club, Yoga and ballroom dancing (among others).
Programs include winter training, Dragon Boat racing, summer camps for children and more.
Jun 9 Book Signing: C.C. Humphreys
Jun 10 AGH Run/Walk for Women's Health
Jun 10 Angelique Francis
Jun 16 - 18 Art in the Garden
Jun 17 Dandyfest
Jun 17 Bee Gees Now tribute
Jun 23 Brighter Days
Jun 24 Almonte House & Garden Tour
Jun 24 - 25 Natives & Clay
Jun 25 Roxy Swan and Peter Brown
- Elise Abrams-Ogg — The Art of Living Reverently
- Almonte House and Garden Tour Returns
- Comedy Nights with DeAnne Smith
- Music Fills the Air! Three Free Summer Concerts in Carleton Place
- Celebrate Pride Month with Rainbow Storytime!
- “Courage to Be Me” Pride Month in Mississippi Mills
- Music in the Glen
- Lady Windermere’s Fan Iconic Play by Oscar Wilde Opens in Smiths Falls
- UnputdownableAn Interview with C.C. Humphreys, One of Canada’s Finest Writers of Historical Fiction
- Gone But Not Forgotten A Community Benefit Concert in Perth