Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum - Carleton Place ON
267 Edmund Street Carleton Place ON K7C 3E8
The museum's collection of artifacts, photographs and archival materials chronicles the history of Carleton Place and Beckwith Township. We are planning our summer exhibits and have opportunities for volunteer expertise and assistance in: cataloguing artifacts, scanning photos, and creating indexes of photo albums and scrapbooks. If you have an appreciation of history, love to create order from chaos, and would enjoy learning about your community, please contact us.
All Hosted Events
Historical Walking Tours
Thu, 11 Aug 2022 - Thu, 18 Aug (each Thu)
Time: 6:30PM - 8:00
Jul 14, 28; Aug 11, 18. 90-min tour along some of Carleton Place's oldest streets. Tickets: at CP&B Museum or e-transfer to email@example.com (note which tour!).
Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jul 12 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
Aug 2 - 31 Exhibit: Ghosts of the Highway
Aug 4 - 31 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 19 Kobo Town
Aug 20 - 28 Richard Gill: 50th Anniversary Show
Aug 20 Eric Uren
Aug 20 C.R. Avery
Aug 20 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 22 Spencer Scharf
- David Dunn — Doing What Comes Naturally
- Richard Gill’s Annual Show Burnstown Sculptor Sheds Light on 50-Year Career with Milestone Show
- Travel to Wonderland with Alice! Summer Fare at Smiths Falls Station Theatre
- Ghosts of the Highway New Exhibit at Perth’s Concave Gallery
- Calling All Hippies… To the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair!
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted Through Art and Fashion
- MMLT Presents The Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Family-Friendly Event is Better than Ever!
- Perth Garlic Festival
- 3 Galleries; 3 Shows
- Beautiful Art in Beautiful Westport!