Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum - Carleton Place ON
267 Edmund Street Carleton Place ON K7C 3E8
The museum's collection of artifacts, photographs and archival materials chronicles the history of Carleton Place and Beckwith Township. We are planning our summer exhibits and have opportunities for volunteer expertise and assistance in: cataloguing artifacts, scanning photos, and creating indexes of photo albums and scrapbooks. If you have an appreciation of history, love to create order from chaos, and would enjoy learning about your community, please contact us.
May 12 - Jun 18 Exhibition: Close to Home
- Jennifer Anne Kelly — The Glass is Way More than Half-Full
- Tickets PleaseKeeps on Humming!
- Local Libraries are Flourishing!
- Farmers’ Markets: Open for the Season! Almonte Carleton Place Carp
- “Grow a Row” for Food Banks this Year
- MVTM Wants to Exhibit Your Textile Crafts!
- Close to Home
- Protecting Our Pollinators CNL Youth Group for Climate Action Devises an Inspiring Community Project
- Lockdown Scavenger Hunt:Food Foraging with Kids
- One Magic Summer The Academy for Musical Theatre’s Safe & Interactive Summer Camp Experience