Althorpe Bolingbroke Community (ABC) Hall - Bolingbroke ON
3166 County Rd. 36 Bolingbroke ON K0H 2B0
A community centre which has been undergoing a significant revitalization. Available for rental for a wide variety of events in the community, including meetings, classes, parties and performances. Air-conditioned and wheelchair-accessible. Fully-equipped kitchen. Bar (renter is responsible for license and insurance). Capacity: 125 (seated).
Dec 15 - 16 Ambre McLean Xmas Concert
Dec 16 Kintail Country Christmas
Dec 17 Ava-Lunch: A Snowfall Fable
Jan 27 Tom Wilson
Mar 23 The Once
Apr 27 The Moth Project
- The Highs and Lows of Mary Loos
- Celebrate the Written Word — Readers and Writers Connect!
- Ava-lunch, a Snowfall Fable Family Puppet Show at the Almonte Library
- Winter Market at Brooke Valley School
- Union Hall Crafts atAFM Christmas Market
- “No Gift Is Too Small”
- A Musical Celebration of Christmas
- A Delicious Holiday Open House
- Holiday Wishes from Climate Network Lanark
- Folkus — Give the Gift of Music!