Almonte United Church - Almonte ON
106 Elgin St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
A few blocks from downtown Almonte, you can rent their beautiful sanctuary (accomodates 450 people) for your wedding or concert, as well as a social hall (accomodates 178 people with tables and chairs, or 198 people with chairs only), a kitchen (17' x 18' with 2 stoves, a fridge, a freezer, and pantry), the parlour (accomodates 15-35 people and has a small kitchen), and the mysteriously named Room #4 (handy for small meetings or children's crafts... or both!).
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jul 12 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
Aug 2 - 31 Exhibit: Ghosts of the Highway
Aug 4 - 31 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 12 - 14 Puppets Up! International Puppet Festival
Aug 13 - 14 Perth Lions Garlic Festival
Aug 13 Eric Uren on the Patio
Aug 15 Mellow Lily
Aug 19 Kobo Town
Aug 20 - 28 Richard Gill: 50th Anniversary Show
- David Dunn — Doing What Comes Naturally
- Richard Gill’s Annual Show Burnstown Sculptor Sheds Light on 50-Year Career with Milestone Show
- Travel to Wonderland with Alice! Summer Fare at Smiths Falls Station Theatre
- Ghosts of the Highway New Exhibit at Perth’s Concave Gallery
- Calling All Hippies… To the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair!
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted Through Art and Fashion
- MMLT Presents The Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Family-Friendly Event is Better than Ever!
- Perth Garlic Festival
- 3 Galleries; 3 Shows
- Beautiful Art in Beautiful Westport!