Mississippi Golf Club - Appleton
341 Wilson St. Appleton K0A 1A0
The scenic Mississippi River that flows through and around the member-owned Mississippi Golf Club serves as a backdrop to the century-old trees & manicured gardens, making it one of the most picturesque & enjoyable golf courses in the Ottawa area. Their full modern clubhouse includes a new bar, large dining room & new 2000 sq. ft. terrace overlooking the scenic 18th green and Mississippi River.
Nov 27 - Dec 4 See Santa Outdoors
Dec 1 - Jan 3 The Art of Gift
Dec 4 Pakenham Xmas Parade
Dec 4 Perth Santa Claus Parade
- Meed Barnett — Feral Art and Fabulous Jewellery
- Itty Bitty Arts and Crafts Sale
- Studio Theatre Returns with Educating Rita
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Norm Foster Fun in November Community Theatre is LIVE Again in Smiths Falls!
- Rural Root Goes Fishing with Kooshog Lake
- Sketchy Santa — Holiday Shorts Humm Team Productions Presents Hilarious Sketches for Adults
- 7th Anniversary Showat Sivarulrasa Gallery
- Holiday Stocking Drive
- Carleton Place Winter Wonderland Festival