Advertise in the Humm Online: Online sizes, rates & deadlines
It's no secret that just about everyone is looking for information and ideas online these days, and our readers are no different.
Our new website gives us the ability to add tremendous value to our existing readers and to attract new ones.
Target Your Audience
Thanks to the nine 'Interests' that drive our site, we're able to target your audience exposure or keep it broad, depending on your priorities.
Advertise in the Paper
The print newspaper offers loads of advertising opportunities as well. Find out more here.
For information about advertising on our website, contact Kris Riendeau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing