Last Duel Park - Perth
22 Craig St. Perth K7H 1X8
Located just off Hwy. #43 on the Tay River, Last Duel Park is aptly named after the last and most infamous duel in Upper Canada, when Messrs. Lyon and Wilson battled over the honour of Miss Elizabeth Hughes. Now a peaceful, natural retreat, Last Duel Park consists of 27 acres with such features as public washrooms in the Gatehouse, public docks and boat launch, a picnic area and shelter. It’s the home of the Wendy Laut Ribbon of Life walking trail, and also several community events which take place here every year. Across from the docks you’ll see the Old Burying Grounds, which many people find useful for genealogical tours. The Burying Grounds is the resting place of William Lyon and many of Perth’s founding fathers.
Nov 27 - Dec 4 See Santa Outdoors
Dec 1 - Jan 3 The Art of Gift
Dec 4 Pakenham Xmas Parade
Dec 4 Perth Santa Claus Parade
- Meed Barnett — Feral Art and Fabulous Jewellery
- Itty Bitty Arts and Crafts Sale
- Studio Theatre Returns with Educating Rita
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Norm Foster Fun in November Community Theatre is LIVE Again in Smiths Falls!
- Rural Root Goes Fishing with Kooshog Lake
- Sketchy Santa — Holiday Shorts Humm Team Productions Presents Hilarious Sketches for Adults
- 7th Anniversary Showat Sivarulrasa Gallery
- Holiday Stocking Drive
- Carleton Place Winter Wonderland Festival