Child Haven International - Carleton Place Chapter - Carleton Place
Inspired by the ideals and philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi, Child Haven International is a registered not for profit charity founded in 1985. They assist children and women in developing countries, who are in need of food, education, health care, shelter and clothing, emotional and moral support.
Mississippi Masala Child Haven Fundraiser on November November 2019
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Oct 6 - 31 Songwriter Night w/Eric Uren
Oct 9 - 31 Expressions of Art Online
Oct 21 - 24 Bad Auditions... On Camera
Oct 23 - 24 BOTR: Samantha Martin Trio
Oct 24 - 25 Trunk Show: Glass by Jennifer Kelly
Oct 24 - 25 Red Trillium Studio Tour
Oct 25 The Michael Moore Project
Oct 29 Rob Lutes & Rob MacDonald
- Dear Readers,
- Ginny Fobert — Don’t Quit; Prove Him Wrong!
- Spider Web-inar: Hallowe’en Shorts Humm Team Productions’ Zoom Fundraiser for Community Theatres
- Recreating Creativity: Virtual Vernissages, Outdoor Trunk Shows, Online Art Tours!
- Putting Some FUN in Fundraising! Studio Theatre Perth Presents Nosferatu with an Original Score
- Rockin’ on Russell Street An interview with Patrick Maloney, Owner of Bowie’s in Smiths Falls
- Rural Root Presents Bad Auditions… On Camera
- From Anne Shirley to Shirley Deugo-Fulton Two Kindred Spirits Who Invite Us to Be Thankful in October
- Meet Local Climate Leader Sue Brandum
- Front Yard Homesteading