David Ivens - Metalworker - Springtown
3064 Calabogie Road Springtown K0J 1G0
David Ivens ran a restoration and fabrication company for 40 years creating, reproducing and restoring light fixtures. He set up everything from the foundry to the finishing shop. The last 10 years of his working career he also taught Metal Forming in the Jewellery Program of Community Colleges. The opportunity to share knowledge and pass on techniques that may soon be forgotten gives him great pleasure. He has won numerous awards for his work, displayed internationally, and has pieces in public and personal collections.
David Ivens —He’s Got a Hammer November 2019
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County