The Jolly Hog - Carleton Place ON
Next to Four Seasons Car Wash Lake Avenue Carleton Place ON K7C
Jolly Hog is a new food truck off McNeely Ave in Carleton Place, owned by Matthew and Ashley O'Brien. Serving fresh and delicious comfort foods. The bright pink exterior is a good signal that this is not your average food truck.
The owners only bring the freshest ingredients onto the menu, buy local whenever possible, and shop their local farmers' market weekly. Equator coffee, all day breakfast sandwich and many more delicious sandwich options including pulled pork.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County