Owl Café & Meeting Place - Carleton Place ON
Suzanne Ford, director of autism services, 613-266-3205 or firstname.lastname@example.org for booking information and rates.
135 Bridge Street Carleton Place ON K7C 2V6
The Owl Café and Meeting Place program, delivered by Autism Works Carleton Place, is a unique social enterprise on Bridge Street.
The café provides opportunities for young people with ASD to acquire employment skills and work experience that can transfer to other community-based employment. The local community will enjoy fresh brewed coffee from Equator Coffee, fresh-baked treats from Big Rigs Bakery, along with other snacks, soups and sandwiches from the Owl Café. The café operates Monday to Saturday.
Owl Cafe also offers professional and creative spaces that are ideal for private meetings, workshops, and presentation.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing