Owl Café & Meeting Place - Carleton Place ON
Suzanne Ford, director of autism services, 613-266-3205 or email@example.com for booking information and rates.
135 Bridge Street Carleton Place ON K7C 2V6
The Owl Café and Meeting Place program, delivered by Autism Works Carleton Place, is a unique social enterprise on Bridge Street.
The café provides opportunities for young people with ASD to acquire employment skills and work experience that can transfer to other community-based employment. The local community will enjoy fresh brewed coffee from Equator Coffee, fresh-baked treats from Big Rigs Bakery, along with other snacks, soups and sandwiches from the Owl Café. The café operates Monday to Saturday.
Owl Cafe also offers professional and creative spaces that are ideal for private meetings, workshops, and presentation.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 4 Steve Stacey
Aug 6 Steve Marriner
Aug 7 David James Allen
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food