Perth & District Horticultural Society - Perth ON
P.O. Box 494 Perth ON K7H 3G1
The Society includes beginners and experienced gardeners alike. The group meets regularly to learn about what grows best in the Perth area and to share knowledge about all aspects of gardening. Membership is 150+ strong and consists of several Master Gardeners of Lanark County as well as several accredited Flower Judges. Monthly meetings feature knowledgeable speakers on a wide variety of topics. Active in the community, the Society also operates a Junior Gardeners Program.
Dec 1 - Jan 3 The Art of Gift
Dec 9 Brock Zeman
Dec 10 - 11 Young Petty Stones Dinner+Show
Dec 10 - 18 Sketchy Santa: Holiday Shorts
Dec 11 Holiday Open House
Dec 11 Meet the Grinch
Dec 11 - 12 See Santa Outdoors
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- “Winter Wonderland” Festival in Carleton Place
- Peggy Schenk — She’s A Sketch!
- A Memorable Christmas for Women in Need
- Nothing Sketchy About It —Get Thee to the Theatre!
- Folkus is Back! Full Season of Concerts Planned for 2022
- ABBA Revisited —The Christmas Show
- The Art of Gift at Strévé
- Giving a Gift to Last Support MMLT and Preserve our Future
- A Tale of Two Tales