Downtown Almonte - Almonte ON
Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
The downtown core of The Friendly Town includes Mill, Little Bridge, and Bridge Streets. You will find tempting restaurants and interesting shops for every budget and age, whether you prefer Cordon Bleu dining and eclectic art, hearty meals and fashion, funky décor and decadent chocolates, or an old school diner and second-hand finds. And you’ll likely find a festival or some live music going on, as well as a lovely walk along the river.
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Oct 6 - Nov 30 Eric Uren & guests
Oct 9 - 31 Expressions of Art Online
Oct 29 Rob Lutes & Rob MacDonald
Oct 31 Eric Uren
- Dear Readers,
- Ginny Fobert — Don’t Quit; Prove Him Wrong!
- Spider Web-inar: Hallowe’en Shorts Humm Team Productions’ Zoom Fundraiser for Community Theatres
- Recreating Creativity: Virtual Vernissages, Outdoor Trunk Shows, Online Art Tours!
- Putting Some FUN in Fundraising! Studio Theatre Perth Presents Nosferatu with an Original Score
- Rockin’ on Russell Street An interview with Patrick Maloney, Owner of Bowie’s in Smiths Falls
- Rural Root Presents Bad Auditions… On Camera
- From Anne Shirley to Shirley Deugo-Fulton Two Kindred Spirits Who Invite Us to Be Thankful in October
- Meet Local Climate Leader Sue Brandum
- Front Yard Homesteading