Connections is a community-based program serving families in Lanark County. Our goal is to provide support to families who are pregnant or have children age 0-6. Volunteers are needed in our playgroups for young children in Carleton Place, Smiths Falls and Perth as well as our Birth Companion program supporting young women in the community during pregnancy, labour and delivery. Free training will be provided.
- Re-purposing Your Gifts: from Costume Designer to Mask Maker
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action