Margaret Morris Method of Dance - Almonte & Pakenham Arena ON
Almonte & Pakenham Arena ON
Margaret Morris Method of Dance is now well into its fourth year in the Mississippi Mills area. This unique system of exercise, dance and contemporary movement is designed for all ages & abilities. With classes for toddlers, pre-school, older children & adults, we know we have a class for you! New this year, daytime classes in Almonte, including an Adult Class and a Parent & Tots class!
Seasonal workshops for children & adults are held locally throughout the year, and our Summer Dance Camp runs annually in Peterborough with other MMM Dancers from Ontario, Canada and the UK.
If you are interested in trying a free class, please give us a call - we'd love to meet you!
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 17 Spencer Scharf
Aug 18 - 23 Eric Uren
Aug 21 Jay Smith
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food