Margaret Morris Method of Dance - Almonte & Pakenham Arena ON
Almonte & Pakenham Arena ON
Margaret Morris Method of Dance is now well into its fourth year in the Mississippi Mills area. This unique system of exercise, dance and contemporary movement is designed for all ages & abilities. With classes for toddlers, pre-school, older children & adults, we know we have a class for you! New this year, daytime classes in Almonte, including an Adult Class and a Parent & Tots class!
Seasonal workshops for children & adults are held locally throughout the year, and our Summer Dance Camp runs annually in Peterborough with other MMM Dancers from Ontario, Canada and the UK.
If you are interested in trying a free class, please give us a call - we'd love to meet you!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County