High Lonesome Nature Reserve - Pakenham ON
867 Carbine Road Pakenham ON K0A 2X0
High Lonesome, a 200-acre property located in the Pakenham Hills, was donated to the MMLT by the family of the late Barry Spicer in April 2012. A network of trails through the forests, over the hills and streams, by the ponds and through the meadows has been developed and cared for by the donor’s brother Ken Spicer. Ken has documented many of the natural riches found there, shared them with the MMLT and encouraged the Land Trust to complete the work he began. MMLT has committed to conserve High Lonesome as a nature reserve in perpetuity.
Trails are open to the public; organized groups must complete an application form with the MMLT.
Go Wild Gala Supports Local Land Trust October 2019
Oct 6 - Nov 30 Eric Uren & guests
Nov 3 - Jan 3 Gift of Art Show & Sale
Nov 4 - Jan 15 Art Unconfined: A Fusion of Fashion & Art
Nov 26 - Dec 30 Exhibition: 6th Anniversary Show
Nov 28 Chris Murphy & Jon McLurg
Nov 28 - Dec 13 See Santa Outdoors
Dec 2 - 6 Chocolate Party
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Thanks So Much for Your Support! And Sorry About the USD Thing…
- Margaret Martin – Coping with Art“The Artist’s Way
- Leave Them With Scott!Your Leaves Can Help Farmers Regenerate Soil
- A Century ofWriters Helping Writers
- Food Bank Stocking Drive COVID Won’t Stop Santa Claus — or Sandy Claus!
- It’s a Chocolate Party in CP!
- What the Hygge?Finding Cozy Winter Rituals in Westport
- Aid-Brigade at MMYCMusic Program in Honour of Aiden Fotherby-Verk
- Guatemala Stove Project FundraiserVirtual Auction Supports Families in Guatemala