Ottawa Valley Button Club - Ottawa ON
Sue Dickout 613-831-3960
The Ottawa Valley Button Club is a small group of people with a passion for clothing buttons. Learn about, preserving and displaying buttons is part of the joy of collecting buttons. It will take you on a fascinating discovery journey that can involve history, art, fashion, socio-economics, workmanship and production. The Ottawa Valley Button Club offers a relaxed and non-competitive opportunity to get to know others with similar interests, to swap buttons and button stories, and, to network with those in other button clubs. Members collect a variety of buttons from antique, to military to modern. Monthly meetings, organized trips to button shows.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing