Ottawa Valley Button Club - Ottawa ON
Sue Dickout 613-831-3960
The Ottawa Valley Button Club is a small group of people with a passion for clothing buttons. Learn about, preserving and displaying buttons is part of the joy of collecting buttons. It will take you on a fascinating discovery journey that can involve history, art, fashion, socio-economics, workmanship and production. The Ottawa Valley Button Club offers a relaxed and non-competitive opportunity to get to know others with similar interests, to swap buttons and button stories, and, to network with those in other button clubs. Members collect a variety of buttons from antique, to military to modern. Monthly meetings, organized trips to button shows.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 6 Steve Marriner
Aug 7 David James Allen
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 15 Young Petty Stones
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food