North Lanark Regional Museum - Appleton ON
Museum manager, Doreen Wilson 613-256-2866
647 River Road Appleton ON K0A 1A0
The North Lanark Regional Museum is owned and operated by the North Lanark Historical Society with the goal of collecting, preserving and displaying the history of Mississippi Mills. The museum features several exhibit spaces including seasonal exhibits, permanent local history exhibits, and a pioneer log cabin. The museum is the perfect destination for families with young children, retirees and history buffs in general.
Seasonal opening hours and visits by appointment off-season.
- Re-purposing Your Gifts: from Costume Designer to Mask Maker
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action