North Lanark Regional Museum - Appleton ON
Museum manager, Doreen Wilson 613-256-2866
647 River Road Appleton ON K0A 1A0
The North Lanark Regional Museum is owned and operated by the North Lanark Historical Society with the goal of collecting, preserving and displaying the history of Mississippi Mills. The museum features several exhibit spaces including seasonal exhibits, permanent local history exhibits, and a pioneer log cabin. The museum is the perfect destination for families with young children, retirees and history buffs in general.
Seasonal opening hours and visits by appointment off-season.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 17 Spencer Scharf
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food