Every August Westport hosts a one-day outdoor music festival, sponsored by the Westport Arts Council. Rain or shine. Admission free.
For the 9th Annual Festival (August 15, 2015), enjoy 8 bands between 2 outdoor stages including The Foggy Hogtown Boys, Brea Lawrenson Band, Ariana Gillis, Salsa Norte, Rueben DeGroot. This family-friendly event kicks off at 10am on the Village Pharmacy Stage with the Finals of the VOICE of the RIDEAU, an amateur vocal competition and the Jake by the Lake Stage opens at noon. Food and drinks are available. Local Art Street Fair. Supported by local businesses and patrons.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing