MERA Schoolhouse - McDonalds Corners ON
974 9th Concession A PO Box 76 McDonalds Corners ON K0G 1M0
A renovated 1860s Schoolhouse, home to MERA (McDonald's Corners/Elphin Recreation and Arts). This not-for-profit community arts organization provides a myriad of arts and recreation activities for people of all ages. The Schoolhouse has a total capacity for 92 people - phone 613-278-0388 to rent rooms, the grounds or the outdoor wood-fired oven.
Creative Workshops to Beat the Winter Blues January 2020
Mar 31 - May 7 Exhibition: Sarah Anderson
Apr 20 Winterwords Café #4
- Kaajuk Kablalik — Art is My Medium for Preserving My Inuit Culture
- Spring Fine Art Showin Carleton Place
- Festival of the Maples We’re Back – Just Virtually!
- The Aquanaut Among Us —An Interview with Jill Heinerth
- Dickie’s Cause 4 Paws Online Auction
- Ready for Hiking Season?
- Artists Welcome Spring with New Online Show
- It’s Show Time!
- Natural Solutions = Climate Solutions
- Make Your Business Cycle-Friendly!