McDonald’s Corners Farmers' Market - McDonalds Corners ON
Listing Contact: Email: email@example.com
974 9th Concession A PO Box 76 McDonalds Corners ON K0G 1M0
Open on Saturdays from 9am to 1pm, May 17 to October 11.
This unique market is located at the MERA Schoolhouse in McDonald’s Corners in a friendly, relaxed, beautiful setting under the trees. Fresh local produce, plants, meats, maple syrup, honey, baking, garlic and preserves are available from vendors, along with original, handcrafted art, carvings, rustic furniture, jewellery, weaving, wool, and pottery. Friends meet at the market café for fair trade coffee, and to sample tasty treats from vendors. Pizza is served from the outdoor wood-fired oven.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County