Foley Mountain Conservation Area - Westport ON
Rebecca Whitman, Area Supervisor, 613-273-3255
Foley Mountain Road off Perth Road N. Westport ON K0G 1X0
Foley Mountain Conservation Area is located high atop a granite ridge overlooking the Upper Rideau lake and picturesque village of Westport, 50km south of Perth. It is owned and operated by the Rideau Valley Conservation Authority. The Conservation Area consists of 325 hectares (800 acres) of mixed forests, ponds, and fields. The five hiking trails, group camp area, scenic Spy Rock lookout, and picnic areas set the stage for a quality outdoor education experience.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 6 Steve Marriner
Aug 7 David James Allen
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 15 Young Petty Stones
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food