Be Your Best Confidence Building Performing Arts School - Almonte ON
Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Be Your Best has been providing character and life skills building performing arts classes since 1995. Founder and Director, Jennifer Laale teaches and applies acting techniques as a vehicle for building the confidence of her students (ages 6 years to adult) in a fun, safe, and accepting environment.
“Think Positive, Act Kindly, Be All You Can Be, While Having Fun.”
The Be Your Best school motto is: Be Your Best also offers Bullying Prevention School Workshops, Improv Team Building, Performance and Presentation Coaching, as well as Staff Development and Training.
Serving Almonte, Carleton Place and Stittsville.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 6 Steve Marriner
Aug 7 David James Allen
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 15 Young Petty Stones
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food