Be Your Best Confidence Building Performing Arts School - Almonte ON
Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Be Your Best has been providing character and life skills building performing arts classes since 1995. Founder and Director, Jennifer Laale teaches and applies acting techniques as a vehicle for building the confidence of her students (ages 6 years to adult) in a fun, safe, and accepting environment.
“Think Positive, Act Kindly, Be All You Can Be, While Having Fun.”
The Be Your Best school motto is: Be Your Best also offers Bullying Prevention School Workshops, Improv Team Building, Performance and Presentation Coaching, as well as Staff Development and Training.
Serving Almonte, Carleton Place and Stittsville.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County