The Cheshire Cat Pub - Carp ON
2193 Richardson Side Road Carp ON K0A 1L0
The Cheshire Cat is keeping the tradition of the British pub alive with every pint they pour. Walking through the door, you'll think that you've just been transported back to a better, simpler time. The assortment of the finest contemporary local brews, a renowned whisky collection, and the pub's modern take on traditional British cuisine tells a different story. You've actually stumbled upon the best of both old and new, all under one roof.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County