Wildlife Watchers Day Camp - Almonte ON
2854 Concession 8 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Are your campers between the ages of 6-11? Do they love nature? Can they get their hands dirty?
The Mill of Kintail is a 154 acre site, situated along the Indian River. Its fields and forests showcase both natural and historic beauty. Each day of camp runs on a specific theme related to the natural environment. Campers will have the opportunity to explore plants, wildlife, insects, habitats and water through a variety of games, activities, arts & crafts, songs, stories and so much more! Children experience a nature immersion program, learning the language of nature appreciation, conservation and stewardship.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 17 Spencer Scharf
Aug 18 - 23 Eric Uren
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food