Wildlife Watchers Day Camp - Almonte ON
2854 Concession 8 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Are your campers between the ages of 6-11? Do they love nature? Can they get their hands dirty?
The Mill of Kintail is a 154 acre site, situated along the Indian River. Its fields and forests showcase both natural and historic beauty. Each day of camp runs on a specific theme related to the natural environment. Campers will have the opportunity to explore plants, wildlife, insects, habitats and water through a variety of games, activities, arts & crafts, songs, stories and so much more! Children experience a nature immersion program, learning the language of nature appreciation, conservation and stewardship.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County