Ingrid Harris, Artist & Costume Designer - Almonte ON
Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Ingrid Harris is an historic costume designer, painter and glass artist. Ingrid is the designer of interpretive characters, Art Buddies, for the The National Gallery of Canada as well as the genius behind dressing puppets for PuppetsUp! International Puppet Festival in Almonte.
Ingrid offers costume design classes for youth and adults, as well as summer camps for kids 10 and up.
- Re-purposing Your Gifts: from Costume Designer to Mask Maker
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action