Ingrid Harris, Artist & Costume Designer - Almonte ON
Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Ingrid Harris is an historic costume designer, painter and glass artist. Ingrid is the designer of interpretive characters, Art Buddies, for the The National Gallery of Canada as well as the genius behind dressing puppets for PuppetsUp! International Puppet Festival in Almonte.
Ingrid offers costume design classes for youth and adults, as well as summer camps for kids 10 and up.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 6 Steve Marriner
Aug 7 David James Allen
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 15 Young Petty Stones
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food