Carp Farmers' Market - Carp ON
613-786-1010. Mailing address: PO Box 536, Carp, ON K0A 1L0
Carp Fairgrounds 3790 Carp Rd. Carp ON K0A 1L0
Open Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. from May to October; also Easter & Christmas Markets and Garlic Festival.
The largest producer-based Farmers' Market in Eastern Ontario, Carp is often used as a model for other Ontario markets. Farm Products, Prepared Foods, Arts & Crafts, Flowers & Plants, Food Court Concessions. Rain or Shine.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 6 Steve Marriner
Aug 7 David James Allen
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food