Almonte Farmers’ Market - Almonte ON
Parking Lot of the Almonte Public Library 155 High Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Open Saturday mornings from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm, May to October.
Items available at the Almonte market include in season fruits and veggies, perennials, and other locally grown items, flowers, baked good, woodworking and other hand crafted items like knitting and sewing, preserves, berries, organic meat and honey. Watch for knife sharpening days and live music.
Mar 31 - May 7 Exhibition: Sarah Anderson
Apr 20 Winterwords Café #4
- Kaajuk Kablalik — Art is My Medium for Preserving My Inuit Culture
- Spring Fine Art Showin Carleton Place
- Festival of the Maples We’re Back – Just Virtually!
- The Aquanaut Among Us —An Interview with Jill Heinerth
- Dickie’s Cause 4 Paws Online Auction
- Ready for Hiking Season?
- Artists Welcome Spring with New Online Show
- It’s Show Time!
- Natural Solutions = Climate Solutions
- Make Your Business Cycle-Friendly!