Tony Mihok Studio & Gallery - Almonte ON
Heritage Court 14 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Artist and photographer Tony Mihok and his wife, Pippa, operate this studio and gallery space which features Tony’s paintings and photographs and Pippa’s distinctively decorated reclaimed containers called Pippa’s Pots. They offer unique artwork at very reasonable prices, for home or office décor. They also provide digital printing services and can produce large-sized prints on canvas or on fine art papers (up to 44 inches wide).
- Re-purposing Your Gifts: from Costume Designer to Mask Maker
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action