Red Trillium Studio Tour - West Carleton ON
West Carleton ON
The Red Trillium Spring Studio Tour is a self-guided driving tour held in West Carleton, including locations in and around Carp, Fitzroy Harbour and Kinburn. Using the artist and studio profiles you can pick your route. There are signs posted along the route, at each studio and at all major intersections.
Two Tours are held each year, one in the spring and one in the fall.
If you go to five or more studios you have a chance to win $100 - to be used at any of the gardens or with any of the artists. Just pick up a passport at the first studio you visit and have it stamped at each location. You can also have a second chance if you go to ten or more studios or gardens.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 24 - Jun 29 Eric Uren
Jun 11 - Jul 9 Eric Uren on the Patio
Jun 30 Canada Day Eve
Jul 1 Chris Murphy
Jul 1 Canada Day
Jul 2 Basia Bulat
Jul 2 - 3 Perth Antique Show & Sale
- Jennifer Raby — Mastering the Technique of Fine Art Batik
- Art in the Garden Lanark County Local Colour at Kiwi Gardens
- Together, You & I Lanark County Wide Pride is a Welcoming Presence
- Buskers for Survivors
- The Broken Bridges Local CFMA Nominees to Play Almonte Celtfest
- O Camper,Where Art Thou? Amazing Old School Music Camps in Elphin
- ADHS Presents Noises Off
- Miss Emily —Live at The Cove
- Rideau Lakes Studio Tour 2022
- Be a Leader of Changein Your Community!