Red Trillium Studio Tour - West Carleton ON
West Carleton ON
The Red Trillium Spring Studio Tour is a self-guided driving tour held in West Carleton, including locations in and around Carp, Fitzroy Harbour and Kinburn. Using the artist and studio profiles you can pick your route. There are signs posted along the route, at each studio and at all major intersections.
Two Tours are held each year, one in the spring and one in the fall.
If you go to five or more studios you have a chance to win $100 - to be used at any of the gardens or with any of the artists. Just pick up a passport at the first studio you visit and have it stamped at each location. You can also have a second chance if you go to ten or more studios or gardens.
Feb 17 - Mar 26 Exhibition: Mary Pfaff's paintings
Mar 10 - Apr 16 Exhibition: Jim Hake's Sculptures
- Katherine Muir Miller — Falling in Love with Art
- Winterwords Café #3 Keep Calm and Write On
- More Fun, Less Stuff
- Living on Earth as ifWe Want to Stay: A Discussion with Mike Nickerson
- The John Muir Trust MMLT Presents John Muir’s Legacy in the Land of his Birth
- We All Belong — Mississippi Mills
- Reimagining Maple An Interview with Shirley Fulton-Deugo
- Tackling Menstrual Inequality —One Tampon at a Time
- Step Out of the River
- The Ground Beneath Our Feet