Red Trillium Studio Tour - West Carleton ON
West Carleton ON
The Red Trillium Spring Studio Tour is a self-guided driving tour held in West Carleton, including locations in and around Carp, Fitzroy Harbour and Kinburn. Using the artist and studio profiles you can pick your route. There are signs posted along the route, at each studio and at all major intersections.
Two Tours are held each year, one in the spring and one in the fall.
If you go to five or more studios you have a chance to win $100 - to be used at any of the gardens or with any of the artists. Just pick up a passport at the first studio you visit and have it stamped at each location. You can also have a second chance if you go to ten or more studios or gardens.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing