Perth Autumn Studio Tour - Perth ON
Details from the website or Riverguild Fine Crafts, 613-267-5237
Surprising as it may seem, assessing the merits of a restaurant can be remarkably similar to assessing the merits of a studio tour. The Perth Autumn Studio Tour (PAST) run every autumn around Thanksgiving weekend. The Tour brings together a spirited bunch of artists and makers who love what they do and want to share their talents and passions with you!
With seven beautiful studios nestled along the meandering roads of Brooke Valley, the Perth Autumn Studio Tour offers art lovers and nature seekers alike a great way to get a taste of the gorgeous autumn landscape and to purchase work from 20+ noteworthy artists and makers. Clay, wood, stone, glass, ink, chocolate, photography, paper and textiles will be formed into items as varied as sinks, jewelry, paintings, prints, bags, canoes, clothing, sculpture, tableware, furniture and mosaics. For information about the artists on the Perth Autumn Studio Tour and to download a map to help you plan your route, visit the website.
Enjoy Art & Autumnin & around Perth October 2019
Studio Tour Gallery Perth Autumn
- What Will 2021 Bring?
- Caroline Evans — Art Imitates Life
- Holmes for the Holidays!
- Clash of the Blues Titans at the Cove
- Winterwords —an Invitation to Write
- SchoolBOX Virtual New Year’s Join the Party on December 31 at 11am
- 2020: A Year to Fall in Love with Nature
- Perth’s Nine Lessons and Carols Will Take Place!
- An Arty Anniversary in Almonte
- The Hub Children’s Christmas Mailbox