Light Up the Night Almonte - Almonte ON
Nancy Fulton 613-256-3732
See website for a full list of contacts.
Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Every year in early December, thousands of people from the Mississippi Mills area and beyond gather to fill the main street of Almonte for one of the largest outdoor Christmas shows in Canada. The evening, hosted by music legend and local resident Wayne Rostad, features music, dance, puppets, fireworks and a visit from Santa himself. Local restaurants and shops throw open their doors and all of Mill Street is full of activity and Christmas spirit. What a great night to spend with family, neighbours and friends, do some holiday shopping and get into the spirit of the season.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County