Heritage Mica Days - Perth ON
2243 Elmgrove Road R.R. 5 Perth ON K7H 3C7
Heritage Mica Days run from late June through until the Thanksgiving weekend at Murphys Point Provincial Park near Perth. Go underground in the Silver Queen Mine, take part in the Spirit Walks, become a Junior Mica Miner or enjoy the music, games, theatre and food.
Volunteers are needed for cultural and heritage interpretation at the Silver Queen Mine, greeting guests, assisting with outdoor theatre productions, fundraising and community outreach. Heritage costumes and/or festival t-shirts are provided for all volunteers. Training and mentoring are included. High school students are welcome and can earn community service hours.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 17 Spencer Scharf
Aug 18 - 23 Eric Uren
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food