Lanark County Genealogical Society - Smiths Falls ON
Listing Contact: Helen Benda 613-283-6000 Email: email@example.com
11 Old Sly's Road Smiths Falls ON K7A 4T6
The Lanark County Genealogical Society is located at Heritage House Museum, Old Sly’s Road, in Smiths Falls. As a self-help library, we are seeking volunteers to greet visitors who search the records for their family, and to help them locate materials. No experience required. Hours or days can be flexible. No evenings. Any age is acceptable. Computer skills are not required. Researching is not required.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing