Canadian Cancer Society
Canadian Cancer Society needs a variety of volunteers, especially: Daffodil Pin Sales and Canvassers (April) — contact Laurie Blackstock at 1–800–367–2913; and Relay For Life event day volunteers in Mississippi Mills (June 6) and Smiths Falls (June 13). Relay for Life is an opportunity to celebrate, remember and fight back to find a cure for cancer.
Relay Contacts: Mississippi Mills - Allison firstname.lastname@example.org or Yvonne email@example.com, Smiths Falls - Bill firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Lanark, Leeds & Grenville Unit 613–267–1058, 1–800–367–2913, or email@example.com.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 17 Spencer Scharf
Aug 18 - 23 Eric Uren
Aug 21 Jay Smith
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food