Canadian Cancer Society
Canadian Cancer Society needs a variety of volunteers, especially: Daffodil Pin Sales and Canvassers (April) — contact Laurie Blackstock at 1–800–367–2913; and Relay For Life event day volunteers in Mississippi Mills (June 6) and Smiths Falls (June 13). Relay for Life is an opportunity to celebrate, remember and fight back to find a cure for cancer.
Relay Contacts: Mississippi Mills - Allison firstname.lastname@example.org or Yvonne email@example.com, Smiths Falls - Bill firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Lanark, Leeds & Grenville Unit 613–267–1058, 1–800–367–2913, or email@example.com.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County