JB Arts - Almonte ON
64 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located right on Almonte's Mill Street and operated by artist Jeff Banks, JB Arts is an art school offering a wide range of programs from painting in oils, acrylics, watercolour and airbrush to drawing, printmaking, mold making glass. Students are encouraged to get messy and to try new things.
The studio itself is a spacious, comfortable, well lit area perfect for making a mess or having a birthday party. Day camps and special workshops. Simple framing, art supplies, gallery space and unique retail items from local artists.
- Re-purposing Your Gifts: from Costume Designer to Mask Maker
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action