JB Arts - Almonte ON
64 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located right on Almonte's Mill Street and operated by artist Jeff Banks, JB Arts is an art school offering a wide range of programs from painting in oils, acrylics, watercolour and airbrush to drawing, printmaking, mold making glass. Students are encouraged to get messy and to try new things.
The studio itself is a spacious, comfortable, well lit area perfect for making a mess or having a birthday party. Day camps and special workshops. Simple framing, art supplies, gallery space and unique retail items from local artists.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 17 Spencer Scharf
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food