Lanark County Therapeutic Riding Program - Carleton Place ON
30 Bennett Street Carleton Place ON K7C 4J9
This program offers specialized riding lessons to anyone ages 3 and up with physical and/or developmental disabilities, including anxiety, ADHD, arthritis, brain injury, learning disabilities and speech impairment.
Volunteers are always needed for weekly lessons to lead the horses or walk beside the riders to give them support and encouragement. No experience is required, and training sessions are held in the spring with lessons beginning in May in Perth, and Almonte. New eLearning course also offered for new volunteers.
Great exercise and great people!
Mar 31 - May 7 Exhibition: Sarah Anderson
Apr 20 Winterwords Café #4
- Kaajuk Kablalik — Art is My Medium for Preserving My Inuit Culture
- Spring Fine Art Showin Carleton Place
- Festival of the Maples We’re Back – Just Virtually!
- The Aquanaut Among Us —An Interview with Jill Heinerth
- Dickie’s Cause 4 Paws Online Auction
- Ready for Hiking Season?
- Artists Welcome Spring with New Online Show
- It’s Show Time!
- Natural Solutions = Climate Solutions
- Make Your Business Cycle-Friendly!