Robert Simpson Park - Arnprior ON
400 John St. N. Arnprior ON K7S 2P6
Renowned for its beauty, Robert Simpson Park is located right in town at the confluence of the Ottawa and Madawaska Rivers. It is home to Arnprior's Canada Day Festivities, Annual Car Show, Highland Dance Competition and much more.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing