TYPS Youth Centre - Almonte ON
65 Mill St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Providing the youth of Mississippi Mills with inclusive social and developmental programs and opportunities in a supportive environment. Open Monday to Friday starting at 2:30PM, we offer an active after-school program with a range of special projects, events and mental health services. We're always looking for volunteers to help within our centre, our kitchen, and our board of directors, to share their skills or supervise events. If you'd like to help make our community more vibrant and youth-friendly, contact us!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County